Long-lasting power and innovation is what the Energizer MAX family is all about. Meet our longest-lasting AA and AAA Energizer MAX batteries yet. They also hold their power for up to 10 years while in storage, so you have power when you need it most. Plus, the AA and AAA sizes are designed to protect devices from leakage of fully used batteries up to 2 years. So, when it comes to toys, digital cameras, and other valuable devices, you can feel confident knowing you have the long-lasting power and protection you expect from Energizer. *Energizer will repair or replace, at our option, any device damaged by leakage from Energizer MAX Alkaline batteries either during the life of the battery or within two years following the full use of the battery. If exact replacement is not available, devices may be replaced with a product of comparable market value at the time of claim. Leaking battery and damaged device must be provided to Energizer as proof of claim. Energizer reserves the right to deny claims of damage caused by misuse or modification of the batteries or device.
- 24-pack of Energizer MAX alkaline AA batteries
- Our #1 Longest Lasting MAX AA battery powers everyday devices
- Leak resistant-construction protects your devices from leakage of fully used batteries for up to 2 years.
- Power for your nonstop family’s must-have devices like toys, flashlights, clocks, remotes, and more
- Holds power up to 10 years in storage—so you’re never left powerless
- From the makers of the #1 longest lasting AA battery (Energizer Ultimate Lithium), and the Energizer Bunny
- Energizer created the world’s first zero mercury alkaline battery (commercially available since 1991), and it hasn’t stopped innovating since.
Made in CHINA©2014 Energizer
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.46x 7.84x 4.46
Item Code: 364460
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.