That's Positive Energy
- Reliable, dependable power
- Used in heart rate monitors, keyless entry, glucose monitors, toys & games
- Performs in extreme temperatures from -22ºF - 140ºF
- Holds power for 8 years when not in use
- Cell size: 1632
- IEC: CR1632
- Volt: 3
For electronics around the house, like keyless entry, electronic books and glucose monitors, Energizer goes beyond the basic battery sizes to bring you the ones you need.
Made in Indonesia
©Eveready Battery Company
(1) Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, immediately see doctor, have doctor phone (202) 625-333 collect. Keep in original package until ready to use. Dispose of used batteries promptly.
(2) Risk of fire. Battery can explode or leak and cause injury if installed backwards, disassembled, charged, crushed, mixed with used or other battery types, or exposed to fire or high temperature.
Important: Coin Lithium batteries are not interchangeable. Both the diameter and thickness can vary based on the cell designation. While some device battery compartments may be sized in a way that different battery types can fit in the compartment, the capacities will vary by size. Energizer recommends that you use the cell designation specified by the manufacturer of your device or identified in the list provided above.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.02
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.2x 1.8x 3.55
Item Code: 465648
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.