- Silver oxide
- 1.55 V
- Zero mercury
Made in USA© 2012 Energizer
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Swallowing may lead to serious injury or death in as little as 2 hours due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus. Immediately see doctor; have doctor phone (202) 625-3333 collect. Keep in original package until ready to use. Dispose of used batteries immediately
- Risk of fire. Batteries can explode or leak and cause injury if installed backwards, disassembled, charged, crushed, mixed with used or other battery types, or exposed to fire or high temperature
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.01
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.2x 1.7x 3.5
Item Code: 435643
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.