Enfamil® Enspire™ Infant Formula is an inspired way to nourish. Enspire has MFGM and Lactoferrin, two components found in breast milk, making it our closest formula ever to breast milk. Enspire is a non-GMO baby formula that is designed to provide complete nutrition for babies through 12 months.
- Lactoferrin to support immune health
- MFGM to foster cognitive development
- DHA and Choline — brain-nourishing nutrients also found in breast milk
- Dual prebiotic blend to support immune system development
- All from Enfamil, the #1 brand recommended by pediatricians
Made in USAUse the chart below for correct amounts of water and powder. Use scoop in tub to measure powder. Store dry scoop in lid holder.
- To make 2 fl oz bottle: add 2 fl oz water and 1 unpacked level scoop* (8.8 g) of powder
- To make 4 fl oz bottle: add 4 fl oz of water and 2 unpacked level scoops* (17.6 g) of powder
- To make 8 fl oz bottle: add 8 fl oz of water and 4 unpacked level scoops* (35.2 g) of powder
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water before preparing formula
- Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder
- Cap bottle and shake well
|Serving Size||5 fl oz|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|A - Vitamins||300IU|
|D - Vitamins||60IU|
|E - Vitamins||2IU|
|K - Vitamins||9mcg|
|B6 - Vitamins||60mcg|
|B12 - Vitamins||0.3mcg|
|C - Vitamins||12mg|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.58
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.45x 6.25x 5.5
Item Code: 948001
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.