- #1 brand recommended by pediatricians
- Ready to use. Do not add water
- Neuro Complete. Helps support a healthy brain. 4 areas pediatricians check for most: cognitive, motor, communication, social
- Experts recommend DHA & choline
- Our closest formula to mature breast milk
- Through 12 months
Experts agree on the many benefits of breast milk. If you choose to use infant formula, ask your baby's doctor about Enfamil Infant. GMO free. Kosher.
Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Use as directed by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to boil clean utensils, feeding bottles and nipples in water before use.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing bottles
- Shake bottle well, remove cap and foil seal
- Pour into feeding bottle(s)
Storage: Store unopened bottle at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat. Do not freeze.
©2017 Mead Johnson & Company, LLC
Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Opened bottle and prepared formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40°F (2-4°C) for no longer than 48 hours. Do not use opened bottle and/or prepared formula if they are unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula. After feeding begins, use prepared formula within one hour or discard.
|Infant Formula Milk-Based With Iron Ready to Use Bottles|
|Serving Size||5 fl oz|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories - Nutrients||100|
|A - Vitamins||300IU|
|D - Vitamins||60IU|
|E - Vitamins||2IU|
|K - Vitamins||9mcg|
|B6 - Vitamins||60mcg|
|B12 - Vitamins||0.3mcg|
|C - Vitamins||12mg|