Frequently bought with...
- Gerber Graduates for 10+ Mont...4.44 oz.$279Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- This milk-based powder formula with iron has Natural Defense Dual Prebiotics for digestive health, and provides three proven* benefits:
- Growth: similar to breastfed infants through 12 months
- Brain & eye: IQ & vision similar to the breastfed baby up to 4 years of age
- Immune System: helps support your baby's immune system
- Our closest formula to breast milk
- 13 oz Concentrate makes 26 Fluid Ounces
*Studied before the addition of prebiotics.Must add water. Instructions for preparation & use: Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Use as directed by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula
- Clean can lid, Shake can well, and open
- Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add an equal amount of concentrated liquid. Shake or stir well.
After feeding begins, do not refrigerate feeding bottle. You must use within 1 hour or discard. Storage: Store unopened cans at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat. Do not freeze.. © 2010 Mead Johnson & Company, LLC
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|A - Vitamins||300IU|
|D - Vitamins||60IU|
|E - Vitamins||2IU|
|K - Vitamins||9mcg|
|B6 - Vitamins||60mcg|
|B12 - Vitamins||0.3mcg|
|C - Vitamins||12mg|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.3x 1.95x 4.2
Item Code: 499497
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.