- Swallow pill(s) with a glass of water
- Swallow pill(s) whole, do not crush, break or chew
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 2 pills once or twice daily
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 pill once or twice daily
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor
- Each pill contains: calcium 50 mg
- Sodium free
- Store at controlled room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- Are taking a prescription drug. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs
- Do not use for a period longer than 1 week
- Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use of a laxative. These may be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Occasional constipation (irregularity). This product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours.
|Serving Size||1 Pill|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.2x 3.4x 2.6
Item Code: 633275
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.