- Non-habit forming
- Nightime sleep-aid
Triple Action Formula
Acetaminophen, Aspirin (NSAID) and Diphenhydramine Citrate
- Non-Habit Forming
- Nightime Sleep-Aid
Do not use more than directed. Do not use in children under 12 years of age. Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 2 caplets at bedtime, with a full glass of water. Do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed b a doctor.
Store at 20 - 25°C (68 - 77°F). Close cap tightly after use. Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information.©Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
Reye's Syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: Skin reddening, blisters, rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: Hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 2 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen, aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- In children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if:
- You have liver disease
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
- You have asthma
- You have glaucoma
- You have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- You have trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:
- A prescription for diabetes, gout, or arhritis
- Any other drug, or are under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- Any product that contains aspirin, acetaminophen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- Drowsiness will occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: Feel faint, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools, have stomach pain that does not get better
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness
- Pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- Painful area is red or swollen
- Ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
- Any new symptoms occur. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last three months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.For the temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.07x 4.28x 2.07
Item Code: 414802