Frequently bought with...
2 Bottles - 4.5 Fl Oz (133 mL) Each
Ready-to-Use Saline Laxative
- #1 Doctor recommended
- Latex Free
- Soft, Flexible Comfortip®
- Easy Squeeze®
- Clinically proven to be both safe and effective
Protective shield prevents contamination. Pre-lubricated Comfortip® for easy of insertion. One-way safety valve controls flow and prevents reflux. Easy squeeze bottle.
*Based on the results of use of the product by regular 4.5 fl. oz. enema users.
How to use:
- Remove orange protective shield from enema Comfortip® before inserting.
- With steady pressure, gently insert enema tip into rectum with a slight side-to-side movement, with tip pointing toward navel. Insertion may be easier if person receiving enema bears down, as if having a bowel movement. This helps relax the muscles around the anus.
- Do not force the enema tip into rectum as this can cause injury.
- Squeeze bottle until nearly all liquid is gone. It is not necessary to empty the bottle completely, as it contains more liquid than needed.
- Remove Comfortip® from rectum and maintain position until urge to evacuate is strong (usually 2 to 5 minutes)
Positions for using this enema: Left-side position: Lie on left side with knee bent, and arms resting comfortably. Knee-chest position: Kneel, then lower head and chest forward until left side of face is resting on surface with left arm folded comfortably.
Single daily dosage: Do not use more unless directed by a doctor.
- Adults and children 12 years and over - one bottle
- Children 2 to 11 years - use Fleet® Enema for Children
- Children under 2 years - Do not use
- each 118-ml delivered dose contains:
- sodium 4.4g
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 1-5 minutes
Carton sealed for safety. If seal with Fleet emblem on top or bottom flap is broken or missing, do not use.
©C.B. Fleet Company, Inc