All-in-One Convenient and Comfortable Way to Test Your Sugar Levels
- Tiny Sample Size
- Small & Discreet Meter
- Fast, 5-Second Average Test Time
- No Coding Required
When you need to monitor your diabetic health, this meter helps make testing less painful and more efficient. Since this meter uses patented coulemetric technology, you get the most accurate results every time you test.
Most Test Sites
Patients can test on less sensitive parts of their body.*
- Upper Arms
- No Coding Required for Convenient Testing
- Very Small Meter Size for Testing on the Go
- Backlight Display & Test Light for Testing Anywhere, Anytime
- Accurate Results in an Average of Just 5 Seconds
- Multiple Test Sites so Your Fingers Can Get a Rest
- 4 Reminder Alarms to Maintain Your Testing Schedule
- Stores up to 400 Results with Date & Time
- Provides Results in 7-, 14- & 30-Day Averages
Use only with FreeStyle Lite Test Strips. Fewer wasted strips. Test will only start when enough blood is applied, meter beeps when the strip has enough blood, add more blood for up to 60 seconds. Test strips are sold separately.
*We recommend that you test on your fingers if you are testing for hypoglycemia (low blood glucose) or if you suffer from hypoglycemia unawareness.90-day money back guarantee* *Abbot may modify or discontinue this program at any time without notice. Offer subject to limitation. See insert for details.
Store between -4°F - 140°F (-20°C - 60°C). Use test strips only within the system operating temperature range as outlined in your owner's booklet. Consult instructions for use.© 2014 Abbott Diabetes Care
For in vitro diagnostic use only.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.62
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.63x 4.69x 6.0
Item Code: 553441
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.