- Fast-acting heartburn relief
- Helps keep acid down for hours
© 2003 GlaxoSmithKline
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- if you are on a sodium-restricted diet
When using this product
- do not take more than 16 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if foil inner seal printed 'sealed for your protection' is disturbed or missing.For the relief of heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion and upset stomach associated with these conditions.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.45
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 2.6x 4.8
Item Code: 670000
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.