General Mills All-Purpose Flour5.0 lb
Enriched, bleached, presifted flour. Gold Medal still mills its own flour, just as it did over 125 years ago, blending the best premium hard and soft wheats from the heartland, providing the Gold Medal difference and consistency that home bakers have counted on for generations.
- America's best-selling flour
- Guaranteed premium quality since 1880
- Over 125 years of baking success
- 1-800-345-2443 Mon - Fri 7:30 am - 5:30 pm CT
- General Mills, Box 200, Minneapolis, MN 55440
- How to store flour: Store flour in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. For longer storage, place bag in a food-storage plastic bag, seal tightly and refrigerate or freeze. Bring flour to room temperature before using
- How to measure flour: Spoon flour into a dry measuring cup and level off with a knife. No sifting necessary
- How to substitute flour: All-purpose flour can be used in recipes calling for self-rising flour. For each cup of flour in the recipe, add 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Cups per pound: There are 3 1/3 cups of flour per pound and about 17 cups per 5-lb bag
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.7x 6.15x 8.6
Item Code: 491219
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.