Supports Healthy Growth & Development
- Made with Whole Grains
- Good Source of Calcium, Iron, Vitamin E & Zinc
Did You Know?
Graduates Biter Biscuits are a first step to healthy independent eating.
- As your baby grows into toddlerhood, about 25% of his calories will come from snacks.
- Graduates Biter Biscuits are a great way to practice self-feeding, while making every bite count, because they are a good source of 4 vitamins & minerals, have whole grains, and are designed just for babies & toddlers.
Good For Babies & Toddlers
- 2g of Whole Grains per serving
- Iron for Healthy Brain Development
- Zinc and Vitamin E for Natural Immune Support
- Calcium for Healthy Bones & Teeth
- No artificial flavors or colors
Made for Babies & Toddlers
- Ideal for babies learning to chew and self-feed
- Size and shape great for baby to grasp
©Societe des Produits, Nestle S.A.
Developed for 10+ months. Not intended as teething aid.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
|Serving Size||1 Biscuit|
|Serving Per Container||About 18|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.28
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.25x 5.0x 7.85
Item Code: 469352
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.