- Blades feature thinner, finer edges
- Includes precision trimmer on the back
- Gillette's #1 razor on sensitive skin
Gillette's #1 razor blade on sensitive skin (in manual & power) with thinner, finerblades (first 4 blades) for less tug and pull (vs. Fusion)
- Precision Trimmer on the back for accurate edging
- Enhanced Lubrastrip (vs. MACH3) for smooth glide
- 1 Razor Blade Refill = up to 1 month of shaves*
- Gillette's most advanced razor blade coating
- MicroComb guides hair to the razor blades
- Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor Blades are 2X preferred when used with the Fusion ProGlide razor with FlexBall Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users)
- All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion razors (with and without FlexBall Handle Technology)
Gillette’s best razor blades are 2X preferred when used with the Fusion ProGlide Power Razor with FlexBall Handle Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users). The razor blades feature a precision beard trimmer for accurate edging. Reengineered Low Cutting Force razor blades feature thinner, finer edges (first four blades vs. Fusion) with advanced low-resistance coating to cut effortlessly through hair with less tug and pull than Fusion. A Blade Stabilizer maintains optimal razor blade spacing for comfort, while allowing the razors blades to respond to the contours of a man’s face. Plus, the Streamlined Comfort Guard channels excess shaving cream to produce optimal blade contact, stretching the skin for a close, comfortable shave. The innovative MicroComb, exclusive to the Fusion ProGlide Power razor blades, helps guide stubble to the blades. And the razor blade's Enhanced Lubrastrip (vs. MACH3) is infused with mineral oil and lubricating polymers that allow the Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor blade to move smoothly over skin, even on repeat strokes.
*Based on 3-4 shaves per week
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.11
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.96x 4.03x 4.35
Item Code: 189644
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.