- Extra strength
- Great new taste!
- Pain reliever aid
Promotes Fast Pain Relief
Acetaminophen Aspirin (NSAID) / Caffeine
- Extra Strength
- Great New Taste!
- Pain Reliever Aid
Do not take more than directed. Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Place 1 powder on tongue every 6 hours while symptoms persist. Drink a full glass of water with each dose, or may stir powder int oa glass of water or other liquid. Do not take more than 4 powders in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Store below 25°C (77°F).
©Medtech Products Inc.
Reye's Syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy Alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaciton which may include: Hives, facial swelling, shock, asthma (wheezing). Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: Skin reddening, blisters, rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4 powders in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetominophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The change is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Caffeine Warning: This product contains caffeine. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages because too much caffeine may cuase nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer. Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if:
- You have liver disease
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
- You have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis or the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: Feel faint, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools, have stomach pain that does not get better
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- Any new symptoms appear
- Ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. it is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper evident feature - do not use if packet is damaged or open.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to headache, backache, toothache, menstrual cramps, muscular aches, colds and minor arthritis pain.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.14
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.65x 3.75x 3.75
Item Code: 931292