Gorton's Sticks Fish1.0 ea
Online and store prices may vary
Made from 100% Alaska pollock. 100% real fish, no fillers.
- 110 mg of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids per serving
- No MSG, artificial colors or flavors
- Inspected to ensure the highest quality and safety*
*Gorton's tests to ensure strict compliance with both Gorton's and government quality and safety standards, including those for mercury.If you are not satisfied with the quality of this product, please save the package and call 1-800-222-6846 or visit manufacturer's website. A prompt adjustment of equal value will be made. Keep frozen until ready to cook. For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions below. Conventional oven:
- Move oven rack to middle of oven
- Heat oven to 425°F
- Arrange uncooked fish sticks in a shallow metal baking pan, leaving space between sticks
- Bake uncovered 17 to 19 minutes* until coating is golden brown and crunchy. Turn sticks over after 10 minutes of cooking. Cook sticks thoroughly before serving
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.15x 8.7x 6.15
Item Code: 189279
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.