- Fresh Tropical scented SPF 30 sunscreen
- Promotes high-performance protection
- Breathable & fast-absorbing
Ultra-Light High-Performance Sunscreen
- Fresh Tropical Scent
- Breathable, Ultra-Light Sunscreen That Helps Avoid Clogging Your Pores
- Fast-Absorbing, Water / Sweat Resistant Formula (up to 80 Minutes)
- UVA & UVB Protection
Ultra-light, high-performance protection to support skin that looks and feels beautiful, even when you're active.
Recommended as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
1-800-NO UV RAY
Made in USA
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 Minutes of Swimming or Sweating
- Immediately after Towel Drying
- At least Every 2 Hours
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
©Energizer Personal Care, LLC
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product, do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. May stain some fabrics.
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Warnings), decreases the risk of skin cancer & early skin aging caused by the sun.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.63
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.46x 2.8x 6.5
Item Code: 376626
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.