Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff Shampoo3.0 oz.
- Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff Shampoo fights flakes with a deep, clean feeling
- #1 dermatologist recommended dandruff brand
- Clinically proven
- Up to 100% flake free*, guaranteed***
- Anti-dandruff shampoo with Head & Shoulders' classic fragrance
- pH balanced and gentle enough for everyday use, even on color or chemically treated hair
- New 3Action formula cleans, protects and moisturizes
- World's #1 shampoo**
Get rid of dandruff* with Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. Head & Shoulders shampoos features 3Action Formula that cleans to remove oil and flakes, protects scalp from dandruff*, and moisturizes each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that's up to 100% flake free* with Head & Shoulders.
Why choose Head & Shoulders? A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff* and moisturizes hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 dermatologist recommended brand and world's #1 shampoo**. Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day.
Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products. From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that's right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2 in 1s, conditioners and hair and scalp treatments.
*Visible flakes, with regular use.
**P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016.
Made in USA
- For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
- For maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo
- Shake before use
- Wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.95x 2.06x 12.7
Item Code: 983587
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.