- Spray at any angle
- Compare to the active ingredient in Lotrimin AF*
- Cures most athlete's foot
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Lotrimin AF.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- Shake can well before use; hold can about 6 inches from the area to be treated
- Apply a thin layer over the affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- Tinea pedis (athlete's foot) should be treated for 1 month to reduce the possibility of recurrence
- Athlete's foot and ringworm:
- Use daily for 4 weeks
- Jock itch:
- Use daily for 2 weeks
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- For athlete's foot:
- Pay special attention to the spaces between the toes
- Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
Store at room temperature 68-77° F (20-25° C) © Efficient Laboratories, Inc.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.45
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.09x 2.09x 7.3
Item Code: 615641
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.