Frequently bought with...
- 2/$1400 or 1/$749earn points
- $2199earn points
- $2599earn points
- $829earn points
- $2099earn points
- $1899earn points
- $729earn points
- $649earn points
- 2/$700 or 1/$399$3.99earn points
- $779earn points
- Kills on contact
- Effective long-term control
- Each can treats up to 2,000 cubic feet
Helps Inhibit Flea Reinfestation for up to 7 Months
- Kills on Contact
- Promotes Effective Long-Term Control
- Kills Bedbugs, Fleas, Lice & Ticks
Contains Nylar®. Prevents fleas from developing into the biting adult stage. Each can treats a room up to 16 ft x 16 ft with a 8 ft ceiling or 2,000 cu ft of unobstructed space.
Kills bedbugs, beetles, boxelder bugs, cockroaches, earwigs, fire ants, fleas (eggs), fleas (larvae), fleas, flied, flying moths, gnats, grain weevils, hornets, lice, millipedes, mosquitoes, palmetto bugs, pharaoh ants, pillbugs, silverfish, sowbugs, wasps, ticks, yellow jackets.
For use indoors in apartments, attics, basements, boats, cabins, closed porches, condominiums, drive-ins, garages, homes, kitchens, pet sleeping areas, rooms.
1-800-917-5431If you are not satisfied with this product for any reason, send your written request for a refund to the address on this carton, together with the dated store receipt showing the price you paid. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing. It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with labeling. Read all directions completely before use.
- Avoid contamination of food or feedstuffs
- For use only when building has been vacated by human beings and pets. Ventilate area for 30 minutes before re-entry
- For best results, treat all infested areas. Use one fogger for each 2,000 cubic feet (approximately 15.5 ft x 16 ft x 8 ft ceiling) of unobstructed area. Use additional units for remote rooms or where the free flow of fog is not assured
- Do not use more than one fogger per room. Do not use in small, enclosed spaces such as closets, cabinets or under counters or tables
- Do not use in a room 5 ft x 5 ft or smaller, instead, allow fog to enter from other rooms
- Turn off all ignition sources such as pilot lights (shut off gas valves), other open flames or running electrical appliances that cycle off and on (i.e., refrigerators, thermostats, etc.). Call your gas utility or management company if you need assistance with your pilot lights
- Remove or cover exposed food, dishes, utensils, surfaces and food-handling equipment. Shut off fans and air conditioners
- Close outside doors and windows. Remove pets and birds but leave pets' bedding as this is a primary hiding place for fleas and must be treated for best results. No need to discard pet bedding after treatment. Cover or remove fish tanks and bowls
- Leave rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture in place. This product will not harm furniture when used as directed. Open interior closet doors and cabinets of areas to be treated
- Cover waxed wood floors and waxed furniture in the immediate area surrounding the fogger. Newspapers may be used
- For more effective control of storage pests, open all cupboard doors and drawers for better penetration of fog. Remove all infested foodstuffs and dispose of in outdoor trash
- For flea and tick control, thoroughly vacuum all carpeting and upholstered furniture, along baseboards, under furniture and in closets. Put vacuum bag into a sack and dispose of in outdoor trash. Mop all hardwood floor surfaces
- Shake fogger well before use: Hold can at arm's length with top of can pointing away from face and eyes. Push down on finger pad until it locks. This will start fogging action
- Set canister in an upright position on a table, stand, etc. (up to 30 inches in height in the center of the area) and place several thicknesses of newspaper under the canister to prevent marring of the surface. Treat the whole dwelling using multiple units in homes with more than one level and numerous rooms. Leave the building at once
After two hours, open all outside doors and windows, turn on air conditioner and/or fans and let treated area air for 30 minutes before reoccupying. If additional units are used for remote rooms or where free flow of fog is not assured, increase airing-out time accordingly. Storage and disposal:
- Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal
- Pesticide storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Always store pesticides in the original container. Store away from food and pet food
- Pesticide disposal and container handling: Do not puncture or incinerate. Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container
- If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available
- If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions
Keep out of reach of children. Store this product in an area inaccessible to children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Causes skin irritation. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Do not get on skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. First Aid: If swallowed:
- Immediately call a poison control center of doctor
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor
- Do not give any liquid to the person
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person
If on skin or clothing:
- Take off contaminated clothing
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 seconds
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. For information regarding medical emergencies or pesticide incidents, call 1-800-917-5431.
Note to physician: Contains petroleum distillates - vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia.
Physical or chemical hazards. Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting. This product contains a highly flammable ingredient. It may cause a fire or explosion if not used properly. Follow the Directions for Use on this label very carefully. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.85
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.25x 6.4x 5.35
Item Code: 453951
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $599earn points
- $1199Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $729Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$400 or 1/$219$2.19earn points
- Benadryl Allergy Dye-Free Liq...24 capsules$599earn points