- Helps control the symptoms of diarrhea in children
- With the proven antidiarrheal, loperamide hcl
- For ages 6 and above
- Liquid with mint flavor
Imodium A-D Liquid for Use in Children helps control symptoms of diarrhea. Every 7.5 milliliters of this liquid contains 1 milligram of loperamide HCl to help children feel better. This liquid formula has a classic mint flavor.
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- Shake well before using
- Only use attached measuring cup to dose product
- Adults and children 12 years and over - 30 mL (6 tsp) after the first loose stool. 15 mL (3 tsp) after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 60 mL (12 tsp) in 24 hours.
- Children 9-11 years (60-95 lbs) - 15 mL (3 tsp) after the first loose stool. 7.5 mL (1 1/2 tsp) after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 45 mL (9 tsp) in 24 hours.
- Children 6-8 years (48-59 lbs) - 15 mL (3 tsp) after the first loose stool. 7.5 mL (1 1/2 tsp) after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 30 mL (6 tsp) in 24 hours.
- Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
- Each 30 mL (6 tsp) contains: sodium 10 mg.
- Store between 20-25° C (68-77°F).
©Johnson & Johnson
Do not use if printed inner or outer neckband is broken or missing.
Allergy Alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCI.
Do not use if you have bloody or black stool.
Ask a doctor before use if you have fever, mucus in the stool, a history of liver disease
When using this product tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms get worse, diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days, you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking antibiotics
Controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Travelers' Diarrhea.
|Serving Size||7.5 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.34
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 1.7x 4.8
Item Code: 640801
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.