- 24 anti-diarrheal liquid softgels
- Help relieve your diarrhea often in just one dose
- Help restore the natural rhythm of your digestive system
- Contain anti-diarrheal loperamide hydrochloride
- Fastest working single ingredient otc anti-diarrhea medicine
- #1 doctor-recommended brand of anti-diarrheal products
Soothe your diarrhea symptoms with Imodium A-D Softgels. Each softgel caplet contains two milligrams of loperamide hydrochloride that helps relieve diarrhea symptoms, including traveler's diarrhea, often in just one dose. From the number one doctor-recommended brand of anti-diarrheal products, this proven formula helps restore the natural rhythm of your digestive system. This package of Imodium A-D Softgels contains 24 softgel caplets.
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- Not for use in children under 12 years of age
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 softgels after the first loose stool; 1 softgel after each subsequent loose stool, but no more than 4 softgels in 24 hours
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Protect from light
- Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
- Do not use if carton or blister unit is open or torn
©Johnson & Johnson
- If you have bloody or black stool
- In children under 12 years of age
- Mucus in the stool
- A history of liver disease
- Symptoms get worse
- Diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- You get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Travelers’ Diarrhea
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.06x 0.65x 3.47
Item Code: 967855
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.