Frequently bought with...
- $749earn points
- Controls the symptoms of diarrhea
- With proven anti-diarrheal loperamide hcl
- Easy-to-take liquid with mint flavor
Imodium A-D Liquid controls the symptoms of diarrhea, including Traveler's Diarrhea. Every 7.5 milliliters of this liquid contains 1 milligram of loperamide HCl to help you feel better. Recommended by doctors, Imodium A-D works faster than the leading prescription anti-diarrheal medication (diphenoxylate and atropine). The proven formula works with your body to slow down your system and restore its rhythm and balance. The easy-to-take liquid has a classic mint flavor.
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- Shake well before using.
- Only use attached measuring cup to dose product.
|Adults and children 12 years and over||30 mL (6 tsp) after the first loose stool; 15mL (3tsp) after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 60mL (12 tsp) in 24 hours|
|Children 9-11 years (60-95 lbs)||15 mL (3 tsp) after first loose stool; 7.5mL (1 1/2 tsp) after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 45 mL (9 tsp) in 24 hours|
|Children 6-8 years (48-59 lbs)||15 mL (3 tsp) after first loose stool; 7.5 mL (1-1/2 tsp) after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 30 mL (6 tsp) in 24 hours|
|Children under 6 years (up to 47 lbs)||Ask a doctor|
Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
©Johnson & Johnson
- Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl.
- Do not use if you have bloody or black stool.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- mucus in the stool
- a history of liver disease
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking antibiotics
- When using this product tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging.
*These may be signs of a serious condition
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, as a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if printed plastic neck wrap is broken or missing.
Controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Travelers' Diarrhea
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.63
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.15x 2.15x 5.85
Item Code: 629879