Krazy Glue Home & Office Brush-On Glue0.18 oz.
This glue forms a strong, long-lasting bond on most surfaces. Best for ceramic, rubber, glass, metal, wood, plastic (PVC, ABS, FRP), leather and vinyl.
- Excellent surface coverage
- Brush stays fresh in no-clog bottle
- Great for hard to reach surfaces
Made in JapanRead instructions before using.
- Protect work area. Glue may damage fabrics and furniture finishes
- Parts to be glued should be clean and dry. Parts must mate. Metals may have to be cleaned with a solvent or scraped. Dampen porous ceramics on one side and apply glue to dry side. Sand or plane wood surfaces flat. Remove paint, glue, etc. from surfaces to be bonded
- Brush on adhesive evenly over surface. Too much glue will make a poor bond or no bond
- Join the parts and press for 30 seconds. Allow to set for a few minutes
- Replace the brush and secure purple cap
Contains ethyl cyanoacrylate. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If eye or mouth contact occurs, hold eyelid or mouth open and rinse thoroughly but gently with water only for 15 minutes and GET MEDICAL ATTENTION. Liquid glue will sting eye temporarily. Solidified glue may irritate eye like a grain of sand and should be treated by an eye doctor. If skin bonding occurs, soak in acetone-based nail polish remover or warm soapy water and carefully peel or roll skin apart (do not pull). Contact through clothing may cause skin burn. If spilled on clothing, flush with cold water. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use with adequate ventilation.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. For emergency medical information only, call toll free 1-888-516-2502. For information only, call toll-free 1-888-435-6377..
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 2.85x 7.15
Item Code: 501229
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.