La Roche - Posay Effaclar Medicated Gel Face Wash with Salicylic Acid6.76 oz
Exclusively for Beauty Enthusiasts! FREE 12 piece gift with $25 beauty purchase. See all gifts
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Medicated Gel Face Wash with Salicylic Acid has been developed with dermatologists. Face wash with [2.0%] Salicylic Acid Acne Medication, helps targets excess oil, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads for clear skin. Clinically tested to reduce excess surface oil by up to 47%, leaving skin less oily throughout the day. Salicylic Acid Acne Medication fights acne breakouts. Exclusive micro-exfoliating Lipo Hydroxy Acid helps target oily areas on the skin surface to provide precise cell-by-cell removal of debris and dirt.
- Dermatologist tested
Recommended by 90,000 dermatologists worldwide, La Roche-Posay offers unique daily skincare developed using a strict formulation charter and stringent clinical testing for efficacy and safety, even on sensitive skin.
Made in USA
Made in UNITED STATES
How to Use:
- Use as a daily acne wash to fight excess oil and acne.
- Cleanse 2x daily, morning and evening. Wet face, apply quarter size amount onto fingers, and only using fingertips, apply gently on face in a rotating circular motion. Avoid getting into eyes.
- Rinse thoroughly. Gently pat dry using a soft towel.
©La Roche-Posay LLC
- For external use only.
- When using this product, skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.52
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.9x 2.9x 6.9
Item Code: 353205
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.