For the first time La Roche-Posay introduces patented Cell-Ox Shield XL filtering system in a revolutionary texture that transforms like water on skin. This weightless lotion absorbs quickly, leaving skin feeling refreshed and protected.
Dual breakthrough filtering system: An optimized combination of photostable UVA/UVB filters chosen for its more synergistic effect to deliver broad-spectrum protection.* A formula with a reduced number of ingredients in a fragrance and paraben free texture suitable for even sensitive skin.
Powerful antioxidant protection with senna alata, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells** against free radicals caused by the sun that accelerate skin aging. Dermatological safety: This sunscreen has been formulated and rigorously tested for skin tolerance, even on sensitive skin.
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Dermatologist and allergy tested
- Suitable for acne-prone skin
*Compared to previous synergy of filters. Screened over 250 sunscreen combinations.
**Upper layers of skin.
Made in USAFor sunscreen use:
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun. © 2015 La Roche-Posay LLC
- Helps Prevent Sunburn
- If Used as Directed with Other Sun Protection Measures (see Warnings), Decreases the Risk of Skin Cancer & Early Skin Aging Caused by the Sun
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.38
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.84x 2.97x 6.17
Item Code: 372879
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.