100% Mineral UV Filter System
Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB with Cell-OX Shield™ UV + Anti-Oxidant Protection
- Matte Finish, Non-Whitening
- Tested on Sensitive Skin
- Dermatologist Tested
- Allergy Tested
New Anthelios 50 Mineral sunscreen with Cell-OX Shield™:
For the 1st time, a unique patent pending combination of mineral sun filter with powerful anti-oxidants in a fluid texture to protect your skin down to the cellular level.
100% mineral UV filter system
- An optimized blend of titanium dioxide to offer long-lasting, board-spectrum protection with advanced efficacy against UVA rays.
- A patent pending dispersion technology helps assure uniform preform protection.
Powerful anti-oxidant complex
- Senna Alata, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells*.
- Addition anti-oxidants to help protect skin from environmental aggressors.
Fast absorbing, non whitening texture. Skin feels hydrated with a matte finish. Suitable for use under make-up.
Results: Helps protect the skin from UV-induced skin damage.
Dermatological safety: Anthelios 50 sunscreen has been rigorously formulated for optimal skin tolerance.
Every day, dermatologist observe the severe skin damage caused by UVA and UVB ray exposure.
UVB rays mainly cause Burning
They are stopped by the epidermis. They cause tanning and are mainly responsible for sunburn. SPF or "Sun Protection Factor" is the degree of protection a sunscreen offers against UVB rays.
UVA rays mainly cause Aging or Sun Allergies
They penetrate deeper into the skin then UVB rays and can reach into the dermis. UVA rays directly contribute to skin aging (wrinkles, sagging, dark spots) and are the #1 cause of sun intolerance (allergies).
Both UVA and UVB ray have been proven to cause damage to skin cells, including DNA, and to weaken the immune system. These damage potentially lead to the development of skin cancer.
A pioneer in UV protection research for over 15 years, La Roche-Posay, with Anthelio, is trusted by dermatologies worldwide for its advanced formulations in UVA protection.
*Upper layers of skin
Made in USAFor sunscreen use:
- Shake well before use
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats or sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun. © La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique
1-888-LRP LABO (1-888-577-5226) Monday-Friday (9 a.m.-5 p.m. EST).
Helps prevent sunburn. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. Retains SPF after 40 minutes of activity in the water or perspiring.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.16
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.93x 1.91x 5.52
Item Code: 442041
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.