With multi-patented Cell-Ox Shield XL filtering system provides a dual breakthrough innovation: An optimized combination of UVA/UVB filters chosen for its more synergistic effect to deliver broad-spectrum protection.* A formula with a reduced number of ingredients in a fragrance-free, paraben-free texture adapted for even sensitive skin.
- Broad spectrum UV filtering system. A unique association of photostable sunscreens with demonstrated efficacy against UVA rays
- Powerful antioxidant protection. With Senna alata, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells+ against free radicals caused by the sun that accelerate skin aging
- Breakthrough texture: Fast-absorbing weightless texture with a matte finish
- Dermatological safety: This product has been rigorously tested and formulated for optimal skin tolerance
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Non comedogenic
- Allergy tested, dermatologist tested, tested on sensitive skin
*Compared to previous synergy of filters. Screened over 250 sunscreen combinations.
+Upper layers of skin.
Made in FranceFor sunscreen use:
- Shake well before use
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats or sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun. © La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique
1-888-LRP LABO (1-888-577-5226) Monday-Friday (9 a.m.-5 p.m. EST).
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Retains SPF after 40 minutes of activity in the water or perspiring
- Provides Protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.16
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.93x 1.91x 5.52
Item Code: 472593
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.