- Single patient use one way valve with integral filter.
- Reusable mask.
- Optional supplemental oxygen port & head strap.
- The CPR Life Mask Resuscitator is intended for mouth to mask ventilation of a non-breathing adults or child.
- Use on Adult or Child - Body Mass Over 881b:
- Push out dome.
- Ensure valve is attached to mask port.
- Position CPR Life Mask Resuscitator over patient's mouth and nose.
- Press on CPR Life Mask Resuscitator as shown to seal to patient's face.
- Blow until patient's chest rises.
- Remove your mouth, allow patient to exhale.
- For use on child simply rotate mask 180 degrees.
- The CPR Life Mask Resuscitator should only be used by persons who have received adequate training and are familiar with all aspects of mouth to mask resuscitation.
- If used with supplemental oxygen, do not allow smoking or use near sparking equipment, open flame, oil or other flammable chemical.
- Do not sterilize the CPR Life Mask Resuscitator. The valve is designed for single patient use and is not intended to be cleaned or reused. The mask may be cleaned using a chlorine bleach solution. To clean with chlorine bleach solution, immerse facemask in solution of 1/4 cup of bleach to 1 gallon / 4 liters of clean water for 10 minutes minimum. Rinse with fresh clean water and wipe dry.
- For Oxygen Port version do not exceed 15 LPM flow of Oxygen.
- To clear the CPR Life Mask Resuscitator of obstructions such as vomit, shake or clean out foreign material.
- Prior to use and after cleaning the CPR Life Mask Resuscitator from obstruction - No. 5 above, blow through valve to verify proper operation. Mask's exhaled air should be felt blowing out on the patient's side of valve.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.26
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 4.15x 5.4
Item Code: 537839
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.