- Single patient use one way valve with integral filter.
- Reusable mask.
- Optional supplemental oxygen port & head strap.
- The CPR Life Mask Resuscitator is intended for mouth to mask ventilation of a non-breathing adults or child.
- Use on Adult or Child - Body Mass Over 881b:
- Push out dome.
- Ensure valve is attached to mask port.
- Position CPR Life Mask Resuscitator over patient's mouth and nose.
- Press on CPR Life Mask Resuscitator as shown to seal to patient's face.
- Blow until patient's chest rises.
- Remove your mouth, allow patient to exhale.
- For use on child simply rotate mask 180 degrees.
- The CPR Life Mask Resuscitator should only be used by persons who have received adequate training and are familiar with all aspects of mouth to mask resuscitation.
- If used with supplemental oxygen, do not allow smoking or use near sparking equipment, open flame, oil or other flammable chemical.
- Do not sterilize the CPR Life Mask Resuscitator. The valve is designed for single patient use and is not intended to be cleaned or reused. The mask may be cleaned using a chlorine bleach solution. To clean with chlorine bleach solution, immerse facemask in solution of 1/4 cup of bleach to 1 gallon / 4 liters of clean water for 10 minutes minimum. Rinse with fresh clean water and wipe dry.
- For Oxygen Port version do not exceed 15 LPM flow of Oxygen.
- To clear the CPR Life Mask Resuscitator of obstructions such as vomit, shake or clean out foreign material.
- Prior to use and after cleaning the CPR Life Mask Resuscitator from obstruction - No. 5 above, blow through valve to verify proper operation. Mask's exhaled air should be felt blowing out on the patient's side of valve.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.26
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 4.15x 5.4
Item Code: 537839
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.