- XL Blood Pressure Cuff is perfect for people with larger upper arms. Fits arms from 16.5" to 23.6" around, vs. the standard 8.5" to 16.5” cuff
- Clinically validated for accuracy
- Store and recall the last 60 readings in the device's memory
- Extra large display with illuminated start button is easy to read and operate
- Cone-shaped cuff is designed to help ensure accurate readings around the natural shape of your arm
- 5 year limited warranty on the device / 2 year limited warranty on the XL cuff
Finally, an accurate blood pressure monitor for home use that is designed for people with larger arms!
The LifeSource Premium Blood Pressure Monitor with XL Cuff from A&D Medical empowers you to comfortably and reliably take your blood pressure at home. Easy-to-use, this blood pressure checker can even be used by bariatric patients or others with a larger arm circumference, like weight lifters and football players. Standard BP cuffs usually have a range of 9" to 17", but the LifeSource extra large is the only home blood pressure monitor with this extensive of a cuff range (fits arms from 16.5" to 23.6" in circumference).
The UA-789AC is clinically validated and meets ANSI/AAMI SP-10 requirements. features two high-performance motors to help inflate the XL cuff quickly, a Pressure Rating Indicator, an irregular heartbeat indicator, an extra large display, and a large illuminated start button with one-button operation. This device stores the last 60 blood pressure and pulse rate readings in its memory. Can be run with the included A/C adapter or by four (4) AA batteries (not included).
The blood pressure kit includes the LifeSource Premium Blood Pressure Monitor machine, the AccuFit™ XL blood pressure cuff, a convenient carrying case, an A/C adapter, plus a quick-start card, a 4-week log, and an instruction manual (English, Spanish & French).
LifeSource by A&D Medical is a doctor recommended brand of health monitoring devices designed to help patients and their families track and troubleshoot with their doctors, all from the comfort of their homes. The technology in the blood pressure monitors, activity monitors, scales, thermometers, and smart devices help make keeping track of your health easy.
- Place the AccuFit Cuff on your upper arm and fasten it securely following instructions printed on AccuFit Cuff label.
- Press Start button to automatically inflate AccuFit Cuff and begin measurement.
- Blood pressure reading and pulse rate are displayed on digital panel.
© A & D Medical
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.43
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.65x 8.45x 5.6
Item Code: 545563
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...