- 500-ml of antiseptic mouthwash from the #1 dentist recommended brand of over the counter mouthwashes
- Oral care formula is clinically proven to kill germs that cause bad breath, plaque and gingivitis
- Mouthwash accepted by the american dental association to be safe and effective for oral care use
- Infused with intense cool mint flavor, use this mouthwash for a deeper clean and fresher breath
- Antiseptic mouthwash with refreshing mint flavor offers 24-hour protection against germs*
- Clinically shown to reduce more plaque and gingivitis than brushing and flossing alone
- Get the germ-killing benefits by rinsing full strength for 30 seconds both morning and night
- With approximately two weeks of supply, this 500-ml bottle provides continuous and effective oral care
- *with twice daily use
Protect your mouth from germs and get fresh breath with Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash. It kills 99.9% of germs that cause bad breath, plaque and gingivitis, for a fresher and cleaner mouth than brushing alone. Accepted by the American Dental Association, this germ-killing mouthwash is clinically shown to reduce plaque 52 percent more and reduce gingivitis 21 percent more than brushing and flossing alone. Adding a 30-second rinse to your morning and evening routines is all it takes to get 24-hour germ protection and achieve maximum results. Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash leaves your mouth feeling intensely clean.
Questions? call toll free 888-222-0182 or 215-273-8755
- Rinse full strength for 30 seconds with 20 mL (2/3 fluid ounce or 4 teaspoonfuls) morning and night
- Do not swallow
- Store at room temperature cold weather may cloud this product
- Its antiseptic properties are not affected
©Johnson & Johnson
To help prevent and reduce plaque and gingivitis and for bad breath.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.29
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.99x 3.63x 8.8
Item Code: 938780
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.