Cools the Burn
- Clinically Proven to Cure Most Athlete's Foot
- Relieves Itching, Burning, Cracking & Scaling
Made in Spain
- Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
- Shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch use daily for 2 weeks
- If condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
Other Information: Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).© 2014 MSD Consumer Care, Inc.
For external use only. Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal
- Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation occurs
- There is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis). For effective relief of itching, cracking, burning, scaling and discomfort.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.47
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 2.1x 6.8
Item Code: 279245
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.