- Helps prevent sliding from wheelchair
- Reduces the pressure of a sling-seat
- High-density foam provides comfort & stability
The Wedge Cushion from Drive and Mason Medical is designed to help prevent wheelchair-bound patients from sliding forward. The cushion’s firm foundation reduces pressure caused by the hammock-like action of a sling seat while the high-density foam increases stability and comfort. The cushion’s top cover is composed of a fluid resistant, low shear stretch fabric.Features and Benefits
- Wedge design helps prevent patient from sliding forward
- Firm foundation reduces pressure caused by sling-seat hammockings
- The top cover is fluid resistant, low shear stretch fabric
- The bottom cover is waterproof
- High-density foam increases stability and comfort
- Actual Product Weight: 4.59 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 4"
- Overall Product Length: 16"
- Overall Product Width: 18"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # 8134
Made in CHINA©Drive Medical
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 5.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.93x 16.5x 3.93
Item Code: 362831
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.