- Convenient & safer toilet alternative
- For persons with reduced mobility
- Durable, rust-resistant commode
Commodes by MedPro provide a convenient and safer toilet alternative for persons with reduced mobility. This durable, rust resistant commode chair has 7 height adjustments while molded plastic armrests offer added comfort and support. The MedPro Homecare Commode is designed for versatility and can be used as a toilet safety frame or raised toilet seat. This commode has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. (136 kg) and has easy tool-free assembly. Model # 770-315
- The MedPro Commode provides a convenient and safer toilet alternative for persons with reduced mobility
- This commode chair has 7 position push button height adjustments and easy tool-free assembly
- Molded plastic armrests provide added comfort and support
- Versatile design enables this commode to be used as a toilet safety frame or raised toilet seat
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Weight - 11 lb (5 kg)
- Clearance - 14"- 20" (35.6 cm - 50.8 cm)
- Seat to floor height - 15 3/4"- 21 3/4" (40 cm - 55.2 cm)
- Overall height - 23 1/4" - 29 1/4" (50 cm - 74.3 cm)
- Seat to arm height - 8 1/2" (21.6 cm)
- Seat depth - 17" (43.2 cm)
- Seat width - 14" (35.6 cm)
- Width between arms - 18" (45.7 cm)
- Weight capacity - 300 lb (136 kg)
Please Note: We cannot accept returns for this item due to the nature of the product.
Shipping Information: This item requires a signature when delivered.
Lifetime Limited Warranty. All AMG Medical Inc. products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. AMG’s warranty does not cover product abuse or normal wear. AMG’s warranty is for the original user only.
© AMG Medical Inc.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 11.02
Product in inches (LxWxH): 16.2x 7.6x 21.8
Item Code: 155142
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.