Metamucil MultiHealth Fiber, Trusted for Over 75 Years!
- #1 Doctor recommended brand
- The only leading fiber supplement brand with 100% natural psyllium fiber
Metamucil with 100% natural psyllium fiber is a daily fiber supplement that helps to promote digestive* and heart health.**
Made in USA
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in Metamucil, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One serving of Metamucil has 2.4 grams of this soluble fiber. Consult a doctor if you are considering use of this product as part of a cholesterol-lowering program. Use as directed.Adults 12 yrs. and older: 2-6 capsules up to 3 times daily for daily fiber supplement, 6 capsules 3 times daily to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels* and for cholesterol lowering to promote heart health. Take with at least 8 oz of liquid. Notice: Swallow 1 capsule at a time and take in an upright position. Take with a full glass (8 oz) of liquid per serving; taking without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing. See choking warning. Under 12 yrs.: Consult a doctor. To open bottle, push down and turn. Store at room temperature tightly closed to protect from humidity.. © 2012 P&G
- Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention
- Allergy alert: This product may cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium
- Fiber products may affect how well medicines work. If you are taking a prescription medicine by mouth, take this product at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after the prescribed medicine
- As your body adjusts to increased fiber intake, you may experience changes in bowel habits or minor bloating
- Contact your doctor BEFORE USING this dietary supplement if you have recently experienced a sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks, abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- Stop using this dietary supplement and ask a doctor if constipation lasts more than 7 days or rectal bleeding occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition
- New Users Start with 1 serving per day; gradually increase to 3 servings per day as necessary
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
|Serving Size||6 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container||26|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Soluble Fiber - Dietary Fiber||2g|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.4x 2.4x 4.7
Item Code: 691954