- Softens stool
- Original prescription strength
- Dissolves in any beverage
- Sugar free
- Do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor
- The bottle top is a measuring cup marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated line (white section in cap)
- Adults and children 17 years of age and older:
- Fill to top of white section in cap which is marked to indicate the correct dosage (17 g)
- Stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drink
- Use once a day
- Use no more than 7 days
- Children 16 years of age and under: ask a doctor
Store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F).
- Nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- You have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- You get diarrhea
- You need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.37
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.35x 3.0x 4.3
Item Code: 566547
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.