The only truly ready-to-use wax strips. No warming or rubbing required. Results last up to 8 weeks.
- 100% Natural Rice Bran Oil
- Removes Short Hair
- Dermatologist Tested
- Includes 4 Post Wipes
Before you begin please read and follow these instructions carefully. 3 important tips:
- Appropriate hair length: Hair should be no longer than 1/2". Trim if necessary.
- Skin preparation: Skin should be clean and dry, free of oils, creams and perspiration. Wash skin with soap and water, and dry thoroughly before waxing. If the climate is hot and humid, lightly dust the area to be waxed with powder.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
Waxing tips for smaller body parts: Facial areas:
- Upper lip: Treat each side of your upper lip separately. Apply in the direction of hair growth. Hold the cheek taut with the free hand, quickly pull strip off in the opposite direction. Repeat for other side of the upper lip.
- Chin and center brows: Apply in the direction of hair growth. If removing hair from chin, hold the skin on neck taut, pull the small strip off in the opposite direction.
- Cheeks: Apply from cheekbone down. Remove in the opposite direction, holding skin on neck or side of face taut before pulling.
Bikini: Hair should be no longer than 1/2" long. Trim if necessary. Test a small area first. Check the directions of hair growth, which is usually toward the inside of thighs. Apply in directions of hair growth, and remove in the opposite direction. Holding skin taught with the free hand is very important in this area to avoid bruising. 5 easy steps:
- Slowly separate the strips as illustrated on package (no need for prior rubbing to warm the wax). Use one single strip at a time. Place the second single strip (folded in half with the wax on the inside) on the counter while you are using the first single strip.
- Apply the wax strip by pressing it down over the hair to be removed in the direction of hair growth and make it adhere by pressing down firmly with the palm of the hand.
- Hold the skin taut at the base of the strip with your free hand and with one quick movement, pull the strip off with the other hand. Always pull in the opposite direction of hair growth. Pull strip parallel to the line of the body.
- The same strip may be used several times until it no longer adheres to the skin.
- After waxing is complete, use a post wipe to soothe and moisturize the skin and to remove any wax residue.
Patch test before each use. Always complete a patch test. Apply a test strip to a small area where product will be used, and follow the basic instructions. Wait 24 hours. If skin appears normal, proceed. A slight reddening of the skin is normal for several hours after removal of hair. In cases of extreme skin reactions, discontinue use immediately and do not proceed with full treatment.
©2016 Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
Do not get into eyes. Do not use product on eye lids or eye lashes. Wax should not be used by people suffering from diabetes or circulatory problems or on areas with varicose veins, moles or warts. Do not wax inside nose or ears, on nipples, perianal, vaginal/genital areas or eyelashes. Do not use wax or wipes on irritated, inflamed or broken skin. Not suitable for people with extra sensitive or problem skin. Not recommended for the elderly or people with loose skin. Do not apply wax on sunburned, chapped, or broken or sore skin, cuts, weak scars or eczema. Do not use immediately after a bath. Do not use a deodorant or antiperspirant 24 hours after underarm hair removal. Do not ingest. Do not get into eyes. Failure to follow these warnings may result in severe skin irritation, skin removal, or other injury. Stop use if irritation occurs. Seek medical attention if irritation persists. Keep out of reach of children. Patch test before each use by applying the product to a small part of the area where hair is to be removed. Follow directions and wait 24 hours. If skin appears normal, proceed. Never reapply wax on same area within a 24 hour period. As with any wax treatment, some discomfort may be experienced. Your skin may turn a little red for a short while after treatment. This is normal and will soon disappear. If the skin to be treated is not held taut, and the wax is not zipped or pulled back very fast and close to the skin, then a pinching effect may be felt, a wax residue will remain on the skin or worse, skin could be removed resulting in injury. Read the instructions carefully, proceed at all times with caution. For external use only.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.4x 2.7x 5.3
Item Code: 931738
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.