- Fast acting nasal decongestant
- Relief for up to 12 hours!
- No drowsiness
SinuFrin Oxymetazoline HCI Decongestant Spray. QUICK NASAL CONGESTION RELIEF NeilMed SinuFrin Nasal Spray starts to work in seconds providing up to 12 hours of nasal decongestion. No drowsiness
temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- Common cold
- Hay fever
- Upper respiratory allergies
Made in United States
Please read Warning before using. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED, IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR DOCTOR/HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
Directions for Dosing
- Adults and children 6 to 12 years of age (with adult supervision): Per dose, 2 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
- Store between 20 to 40 degrees C (68 to 104 degrees F)
- Retain carton for future reference on full labeling
- Keep head in an upright position for use. Do not tilt head backward while spraying. n Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED, IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR DOCTOR/HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.©
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- This product may cause temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- Do not use this product for more than 3 consecutive days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Do not use this product if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease or diabetes unless directed by a doctor. Adult males with prostate disease, do not use this product
|SinuFrin Decongestant - Oxymetazoline Spray|
|Serving Size||0.1 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.16x 2.14x 5.85
Item Code: 263174