NeilMed Sinugator Cordless Pulsating Nasal Wash with 30 Premixed Packets1.0 set
Online and store prices may vary
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
Frequently bought with...
Soothing, No Burning or Stinging
- Drug free
- Nasal & sinus care
- 5 years of conditional manufacturer's warranty
- 120 days money back guarantee
- One irrigator
- 30 packets
- 3 AA batteries
- Educational brochure
- Instructions for use
- Soothing, no burning or stinging, large volume & low Pressure™ System for Saline Nasal Irrigation, moisturization & daily nasal hygiene
- Preservative, drug, iodine, BPA, gluten and latex free
- Premixed packets of USP grade sodium chloride & sodium bicarbonate (purity level 99% or higher)
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal corticosteroids
- pH balanced & isotonic or hypertonic with two or more packets
- Pulsatile flow
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns.
Principles of Nasal Irrigation
- Nasal irrigation involves flushing the nasal passages with a saline solution. By washing away excess mucus, as well as allergens, nasal irrigation can reduce inflammation and relieve congestion, runny nose and post-nasal drip. It has also been found to reduce infection and decrease the need for sinus medications.
- NeilMed® Sinugator™ Pulsating Nasal Wash is an easy to use system that allows you to deliver the saline solution with positive and pulsatile pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly, while maintaining your head in an upright position. You have complete control, ensuring a gentle, soothing and therapeutic experience. Nasal rinsing has been proven to be effective.
#1 Physician Recommended System
- There is a consensus among many ear, nose and throat specialist at leading medical institutions in the USA, Canada, Austrilia, New Zealand, and the UK along with lots of medical research that positive pressure nasal irrigation systems provide the most relief to users suffering from allergies and sinus disease. The NeilMed® Sinus Rinse™ Kit system is the #1 recommended positive pressure system by ENT and Allergy specialists.
- Open the battery compartment by sliding the switch to the left (open position), lift up the panel and place 3 AA batteries as shown inside the battery compartment. Replace the panel and slide the switch to the right (locked position)
- Slide the white soft tube over the white rigid tube on the bottom of the motor unit
- Attach the nasal irrigator tip to the top of the motor unit
- Press the blue switch to make sure the unit is active
- Please wash your hands. Fill the clear blue reservoir with 204 ml (8 fl oz) volume of lukewarm, distilled, micro-filtered (0.2 micron) or previously boiled and cooled down water
- Cut the mixture packet at the corner and pour its contents into the blue reservoir. Place the white motor unit over the blue reservoir and tighten until locked. Swirl the unit thoroughly to dissolve the mixture
- Standing in front of a sink, bend forward to your comfort level and tilt you head down. Keeping your mouth open, without holding your breath, place the tip snugly against your nasal passage. Press the blue power button until the solution starts draining from the opposite nasal passage. Depending on the head position, residual solution may drain from your mouth. We suggest to spit it out. There is no harm, if accidentally swallowed. For a proper rinse, keep pressing the power button until at least 1/4 to 1/2 (60 mL to 120 mL or 2 to 4 fl oz) of the mixture is used. Stop pressing the power button if you feel any discomfort, pain or pressure during the irrigation
- Blow your nose very gently, without pinching nose completely to avoid pressure on eardrums. If tolerable, sniff in gently any residual solution remaining in the nasal passage once or twice, because this may clean out the posterior nasopharyngeal area, which is the area at the back of your nasal passage
- Now repeat steps 3 and 4 for your other nasal passage
- Clean the Sinugator by running plain water and dry with a clean lint free towel and then air dry the unit by keeping it open to the air. The nasal irrigator tip, blue reservoir and white soft tube can be disinfected by placing in the home microwave for 60 seconds. Clean the entire unit with a few drops of dishwashing liquid and water every three days to keep the unit clean. Please make sure to run enough water during each wash so no soap is left behind.
Rinsing your nasal passages with only plain water will result in a severe burning sensation. Use lukewarm distilled, filtered or previously boiled water properly mixed with NeilMed® Sinus Rinse™ packets. Do not rinse if nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears. Please retain the enclosed brochure for instructions and other important information. Keep out of reach of children. Store or keep in a cool & dry place.
- post nasal drip
- nasal dryness from occupational and house dust,, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen and smoke
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.56
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.55x 5.55x 6.8
Item Code: 434729
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- 2/$1200 or 1/$649Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $269earn points
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $679earn points
- $219earn points