- Soothing saline nasal rinse
- Relief from allergies & sinus symptoms
- pH balanced, no burning
Soothing Saline Nasal Rinse
- Soothing, No Burning or Stinging Large Volume & Low Pressure™ System for Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization & Daily Nasal Hygiene
- Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten & Latex Free
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
Makes 14,400 mL (480 fl oz) of solution. Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal corticosteroids. pH balanced and isotonic, or hypertonic with two or more packets. Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy. Consult your physician with concerns.
- Nasal allergies, dryness & hay fever
- Sinus pressure & nasal stuffiness
- Nasal symptoms from flu & cold
- Nasal irritation from occupational & house dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen, smoke, etc.
- Post nasal drip & nasal congestion
- 120 Packets of USP Grade (Purity level 99% or higher) Sodium Chloride (1.04 g/packet) & Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture (pH Balanced, Isotonic, Preservative & Iodine Free)
- Educational brochure with directions for use
This box does not contain a nasal irrigation device. A complete Sinus Rinse™ Kit, NasaFlo® and Sinugator® are sold separately.Guaranteed.
Dissolve one packet or sachet in 120 mL (4 oz.) of lukewarm distilled, previously boiled or bottled water. Store or keep in a cool & dry place.
©NeilMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Rinsing your nasal passages with only plain water will result in a severe burning sensation. Always use distilled, micro-filtered (through 0.2 micron), commercially bottled or previously boiled and cooled down water at lukewarm or body temperature, properly mixed with NeilMed® Sinus Rinse™ packets. Do not use tap or faucet water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled and cooled down. Do not rinse if nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears. If you have had recent ear or sinus surgery, contact your physician prior to irrigation. If you experience any pressure in the ears or burning in the nasal passages, stop irrigation and get further directions from your physician. Keep out of reach of children. Read and retain the enclosed brochure, if provided, for instructions and other important information. Inside components of this unit are not for individual sale. Do not discard this printed box and any enclosed printed material. The inside final product may not have all the details you require for ongoing use of the product. Store in a cool and dry place. This box does not contain a nasal irrigation device. A complete Sinus Rinse™ Kit, NasaFlo® and Sinugator® are sold separately.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.58
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 5.8x 6.35
Item Code: 122219