Now soothing saline nasal rinse is as easy as 1 2 3. Make it an essential part of your daily hygiene - like brushing your teeth, washing your hands, or taking a shower. Large volume and low pressure moisturization and daily nasal hygiene. Natural sinus and nasal care has never been easier.
- Soothing, no burning or stinging
- Preservative, iodine and latex free
- pH balanced and isotonic or hypertonic (with two or more packets)
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal corticosteroids
- Single piece custom designed cap fits any nasal opening
- Smooth flow, easy squeeze bottle, empties 95% in upright position
- Great to use after sinus surgery and for CPAP patients
- Suitable during pregnancy
- Portable for travel
- 1 rinse bottle 240 mL (8 oz)
- 1 custom designed cap
- 1 tube
- 5 packets of USP grade (purity level 99%or higher) sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate mixture
- Educational brochure
- Directions for use
Store or keep in a cool & dry place.
2000-2004 Neilmed Products, Inc.
Do not rinse if nasal passage is completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked eats. If you experience any pressure in the ears, stop the rinse and get further directions from your physician. For non-emergency questions, please contact our office. Please read enclosed brochure for more details.
- Sinus symptoms
- Nasal Allergies & Common Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen, smoke, smog & house dust
- Post Nasal Drip, Congestion & Dryness
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.22
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 2.95x 6.4
Item Code: 122218
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $2799Buy 1, Get 1 FREE