- Helps prevent infection and provides pain relief
- Bacitracin, neomycin, and polymyxin b for infection protection
- Pramoxine hydrochloride for pain relief
- Number-one doctor-recommended brand
- Maximum-strength pain relief
- 1 ounce
Neosporin + Pain Relief Ointment works to help prevent infection and provide maximum-strength pain relief from minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Using bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate, polymyxin B, and pramoxine hydrochloride, this ointment from the number-one doctor-recommended brand not only helps fight infection for 24 hours, but also soothes and reduces pain with maximum-strength relief. This tube contains 1 ounce of ointment. We guarantee your satisfaction or we will refund your money - because only the Neosporin brand represents over 50 years of the highest quality antibiotic infection prevention.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).
©Johnson & Johnson
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- In the eyes
- Over large areas of the body
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
- You need to use longer than 1 week
- Condition persists or gets worse
- Symptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Rash or other allergic reaction develops
|Serving Size||1 gram|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.09
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.05x 4.85x 3.5
Item Code: 661636
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.