- Salicylic acid treats and helps prevent acne
- Helps eliminate oil and shine
- Contains green tea and cucumber
- Actively reduces redness and irritation
- Micro-clear technology
- Oil-free formula
- #1 dermatologist recommended acne brand
- For acne-prone skin
- 8-fluid ounce bottle of toner
Help prevent and treat acne while soothing your skin with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner. This refreshing toner works in three different ways to give you clearer, shine-free skin. With Micro-Clear technology, clinically proven acne medicine, and a soothing blend of green tea and cucumber extracts, this toner treats acne even before it emerges, eliminates oil and shine, and even refreshes and soothes skin.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Store at room temperature. Sunburn alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
©Johnson & Johnson
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water
Use for the treatment of acne.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.6
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.0x 6.6
Item Code: 530118
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.