- 1.5-ounce sunscreen stick
- Water and sun protection helps prevent sunburn
- Protect your whole family
- Beach-strength formula with spf 50+
- Helioplex broad spectrum uva/uvb protection
- #1 dermatologist-recommended suncare brand
- Water-resistant up to 80 minutes
- Oil- and paba-free
Help give your skin superior protection from harsh summer elements with Neutrogena Beach Defense Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50+. Protect your whole family with this beach-strength sunscreen that is clinically proven to help defend against the signs of sun and water damage. This sunscreen is formulated with clinically-proven Helioplex technology, an advanced sunscreen technology with superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. This non-comedogenic sunscreen glides on easily for convenient, hands free, no-mess application and is oil-free, and PABA-free.
Call toll-free 800-299-4786 or
215-273-8755 (collect) or visit
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose, and tops of ears
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete coverage
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
©Johnson & Johnson
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 2.1x 0.96
Item Code: 319532
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...