Frequently bought with...
- Priced Per Store
- 8-fl. oz. bottle of neutrogena clear pore oil-eliminating astringent with witch hazel to help fight and treat acne
- This facial astringent cleans deep down into pores to gently remove dirt, oil, and makeup
- Unique formula contains salicylic acid, an acne-fighting ingredient recommended by dermatologists
- Also made with witch hazel, a natural ingredient known for its skin-soothing properties
- Oil-eliminating acne astringent works to unclog pores and helps treat and prevent breakouts
- Astringent with acne medicine is gentle enough for use in the morning, afternoon, and at night
- Specially formulated for acne-prone skin, it instantly removes surface oil to control shine
- Effective acne treatment designed to clear pores without over-drying or irritating skin
Get clear skin with Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent with Witch Hazel. Specially formulated for acne-prone skin, this facial astringent cleans deep down into pores to help remove dirt, oil and makeup that can clog pores and cause breakouts. The maximum-strength oil-eliminating formula contains salicylic acid acne medication, an acne-fighting ingredient recommended by dermatologists, to effectively treat and help prevent future breakouts without over-drying. This acne treatment is also made with witch hazel, a natural ingredient known for its skin-soothing properties to help calm skin. Gentle enough for use morning, afternoon, and night, the acne facial astringent helps eliminate and control surface oil without over-drying or irritating skin.
Made in Canada
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
©Johnson & Johnson
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
For the treatment of acne.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.6
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.61x 2.63x 6.85
Item Code: 730618
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- 2/$1700 or 1/$879$9.99
- 2/$1700 or 1/$879$8.99
- $729Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1079Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer M....23 fl oz$679Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF