- 1-fluid ounce tube of all-in-one tinted moisturizer
- Help reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Helps even skin tone and smooths skin's texture
- Works across skin tones
- Clinically proven retinol helps reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Spf 20 sunscreen broad spectrum protection
- Natural, dewy finish with sheer coverage
Use Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector SPF 20 to help reduce the appearance of fine lines. This all-in-one foundation combines retinol, SPF 20 moisturizer, and blendable sheer coverage to help even tone and smooth skin's texture while protecting against skin-damaging sunrays. It is the only tinted moisturizer enriched with clinically proven retinol to fight the appearance of wrinkles even after you take it off. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector SPF 20 works across skin tones for a natural, dewy finish with sheer coverage.
Call toll-free 800-480-4812 or 215-273-8755 (collect).
- For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
©Johnson & Johnson
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 0.78x 5.12
Item Code: 924773
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.