- Helps reduce breakouts in 8 hours
- Maximum-strength formula for acne-prone skin
- Salicylic acid helps treat and prevent acne
- Clears and helps prevent breakouts
- Micro-clear technology boosts delivery of acne medicine
- Clinically proven to work quickly
- #1 dermatologist recommended acne brand
- 0.5-fluid ounce tube of skin treatment gel
Clear breakouts quickly and effectively with Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Spot Gel. This maximum-strength acne treatment for breakout emergencies clears breakouts fast and helps prevent emerging breakouts, even before they become visible. The formula features Micro-Clear Technology, a powerful technology clinically shown to boost delivery of acne medicine to clear congested pores and speed treatment deep at the source. It is clinically proven to reduce pimple size, swelling, and redness in 8 hours.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1-3 times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Sunburn alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Store at room temperature.
©Johnson & Johnson
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water
For the treatment of acne.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.2x 1.9x 4.65
Item Code: 653279
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.