- 3-fluid ounce bottle of sunscreen lotion
- Broad spectrum spf 55 helps prevent sunburn
- Helioplex broad spectrum uva/uvb protection
- Dry-touch technology for an ultra-light, shine-free finish
- #1 dermatologist-recommended suncare brand
- Water-resistant up to 80 minutes
- Non-oily; non-comedogenic
Get powerful sun protection without the heavy finish with Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen. This Broad Spectrum SPF 55 sunscreen lotion with Dry-Touch technology absorbs excess sunscreen oils for a clean, ultra-light feel and shine-free finish. This sunscreen is formulated with clinically-proven Helioplex, an advanced sunscreen technology with superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. Fast-absorbing and waterproof, this non-oily formula is non-comedogenic and PABA-free.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
©Johnson & Johnson
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.24
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.25x 2.35x 5.9
Item Code: 603951
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.