Imagine watching your injury heal, right before your eyes. Nexcare™ Tegaderm™ Waterproof Transparent Dressing lets you bring hospital-grade products home to your family. Low profile, this film dressing adheres to your skin to completely shield your injury from water, dirt and germs, while allowing your wound to breathe. The flexible and comfortable design lets you keep up with your favorite activity and you can wear this dressing for up to a week. The days of lifting up your dressing to sneak a peek at the healing process are over. Give yourself and your family the protection of Nexcare™ Tegaderm™ Waterproof Transparent Dressing and care with confidence.
• #1 hospital brand with absorbent pad
• Absorbent pad wicks fluid and doesn't stick to your wound
• Provides protection to minor burns, scrapes, cuts, blisters and abrasions
• Helps protect fragile, reddened and post-surgical skin
• Allows moisture to escape, while allowing oxygen in
• Strong adhesive stays on during water activities, showering and bathing
• Easy-to-apply for hassle-free care
• Transparent for discreet bandaging
• Conforms comfortably to your skin and moves with you during activity
• Convenient design can be worn up to four days
• Remove in the same direction as hair growth for increased comfort
• Made in the USA
• Package contents: 5 each
• Size: 2 3/8” x 4”
• Color: transparent with white pad
• Not made from natural rubber latex
Sterility guaranteed unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged. Clean and dry wound and surrounding skin thoroughly. 1. Peel away the printed liner from the paper-framed dressing, exposing the adhesive surface.
2. Apply dressing over wound. Do not stretch the dressing when applying.
3. Remove the paper frame from the dressing while smoothing down the edges. Directions for removal: Gently lift edge of dressing, slowly peel from skin in direction of hair growth. Change dressing if it begins to leak, is no longer sticking to skin, or there are holes or tears in dressing. Refer to package insert for complete cautions and instructions. © 2012 3M
- Use for:
- Protecting minor wounds, cut, scrapes, burns, blisters and post-surgical incisions
- A protective cover on reddened or fragile skin
- Dressing and securing I.V. catheters or other tubing
- Can be worn in shower or bath.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.09
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.25x 3.9x 5.95
Item Code: 666368
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Orig...1.75 oz.$269Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- $599earn points
- 2/$600 or 1/$319Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- Benadryl Allergy Dye-Free Liq...24 capsules$599earn points
- 2/$1500 or 1/$829earn points
- Flonase Allergy Relief Spray ....54 fl oz$2299$26.99earn points
- $949earn points