Designed to completely shield your injury from water, the Nexcare™ Tegaderm™ +Pad Waterproof Transparent Dressing is your go-to solution to help keep you in the pool, at the gym, or on your bike and doing what you love. This thin film dressing adheres flush to your skin, sealing out water, dirt and germs, while the pad covers your injury as it heals. This stretchy dressing moves with you, and has a hypoallergenic, breathable design. Minor injuries are no match for your adventurous spirit, but proper care is essential–so reach for Nexcare™ Tegaderm™ +Pad Waterproof Transparent Dressing to keep doing what you love without compromise.
• #1 hospital brand with absorbent pad
• Absorbent pad wicks fluid and doesn't stick to your wound
• Provides protection to minor burns, scrapes, cuts, blisters and abrasions
• Helps protect fragile, reddened and post-surgical skin
• Allows moisture to escape, while allowing oxygen in
• Strong adhesive stays on during water activities, showering and bathing
• Easy-to-apply for hassle-free care
• Transparent for discreet bandaging
• Conforms comfortably to your skin and moves with you during activity
• Convenient design can be worn up to four days
• Remove in the same direction as hair growth for increased comfort
• Package contents: 5 each
• Size: 2 3/8” x 4”
• Color: transparent with white pad
• Not made from natural rubber latex
Made in USA
- Clean and dry wound and surrounding skin thoroughly.
- Pull wrapper apart and remove the sterile dressing.
- Peel the printed liner from the paper-framed dressing, exposing the adhesive surface.
- Lay dressing over wound. Do Not Stretch the dressing when applying. Firmly smooth adhesive border to skin.
- Remove the paper frame from the dressing while smoothing down the dressing edges.
Directions for removal: Gently lift the edge of the dressing and slowly peel from the skin in the direction of hair growth.
Change the dressing if:
- It begins to leak or is no longer sticking to the skin.
- There are holes in it.
- New skin has covered the wound's surface.
© 3M 2004
There are any signs of infection such as fever, pain, redness, swelling, itching, rash or burning, and consider consulting a health care provider.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.25x 3.9x 5.95
Item Code: 665748
With Card:Buy 2, get 3000 points
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Orig...1.75 oz.$269Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- Forces of Nature Fissure Cont....37 fl oz$2449earn points
- 2/$700 or 1/$399Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- Walgreens Ethyl Rubbing Alcoh...16 fl oz$239earn points
- $5799earn points
- $879Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $679Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$700 or 1/$379Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- $879Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1499earn points
- Curad Alcohol Swabs...200 ea$299earn points
- ZymaDerm 1 Skin Rash Liquid....4 fl oz$3599earn points
- $479Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- $999earn points
- $269earn points
- Walgreens Epsom Salt...96 oz.2/$1200 or 1/$649Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- $399earn points
- $449Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $549earn points
- $459$5.79earn points
- $1099earn points
- $1008earn points
- $499earn points
- $799earn points
- $439Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $699earn points
- $1999earn points
- $399Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1799earn points