Feels better. Is better.
A waterproof dressing which consists of a non-stick, absorbent pad bonded to a larger thin film backing coated with a hypoallergenic, water resistant adhesive. Use to protect wounds such as cuts, burns, abrasions and post-surgical incisions.
- Breathable, keeps out dirt and germs
- Waterproof in bath or shower
- Non-stick pad with clear adhesive cover
- Hospital proven
- 2 3/8 in. x 4 in
Made in USA
- Clean and dry wound and surrounding skin thoroughly.
- Pull wrapper apart and remove the sterile dressing.
- Peel the printed liner from the paper-framed dressing, exposing the adhesive surface.
- Lay dressing over wound. Do Not Stretch the dressing when applying. Firmly smooth adhesive border to skin.
- Remove the paper frame from the dressing while smoothing down the dressing edges.
Directions for removal: Gently lift the edge of the dressing and slowly peel from the skin in the direction of hair growth.
Change the dressing if:
- It begins to leak or is no longer sticking to the skin.
- There are holes in it.
- New skin has covered the wound's surface.
© 3M 2004
There are any signs of infection such as fever, pain, redness, swelling, itching, rash or burning, and consider consulting a health care provider.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.25x 3.9x 5.95
Item Code: 665748
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.